Spirit Warriors Are You One?
- Four Purposes for Deliverance from Evil
- The Supernatural DNA of Jesus Christ
- The Underpinnings of Spiritual Problems
- The Dynamics of Exorcism
- The Great Evil Commission
- What is Natural to a Demon to Crave?
- Four Mind Positions of God’s Order
- Seven Mind Positions of Spirit Jurisdiction
- Assault Against the Human Spirit, Soul & Body
- Who’s in Control: Anger, Rage, or Wrath?
- Co-Dependent Spirits of Ahab and Jezebel
- The Python Spirit Mind Gatekeepers: The False and Good Ones
- Self-Ordered Murder
- Rejection: Mumford’s Black Hole Theory
- We are Spirit Warriors Entering the Real Battlefield
- Be Demon Specific: The List
- Strongholds of the Dark Crafts
- How to Minister Deliverance
- Setting Up an Exorcism Team Ministry
It’s the last gasp of the Church Age as we enter the End Times where battles against all sorts of spirits will be engaged and resisted in order to keep our freedoms. Dr. Massey makes the case of a critical need for Christian leaders and mature believers to become practical with Jesus Christ’s Great Commission of, “Go…preach…baptize…cast out demons…speak with new languages…take up serpents and lay hands on the sick to recover. And they do recover!
Spirit Warriors – Exorcism for the Ekklesia (328 pages), will teach you how to succeed from a biblical basis along with real deliverance examples that authenticates every strategy given. Multiple topics are tackled including: The Core of Spiritual Problems, the Great Evil Commission, What Opens Portals to Demonic Oppression, The Primary Purposes Assigned to Demons, the Supernatural Realm of Spirit Warriors, How Demonic Attacks Affect the Human Body, Soul, and Spirit, and many more. Written in military genre, it gives a Glossary of Terms and Occult High Days, Confessions of Faith and Triumph, and trains on developing teams for Team Deliverance ministries.
Learn to identify which evil spirits are in control and discover the strongholds of the dark crafts that must be released to bring peace by learning exactly how to minister deliverance individually and working as a team. If you are ready, or almost ready, to get out of the pew and into the battles you were saved for, equipped for, and destined to complete—then this comprehensive manual is for you and your church fellowship. No Experience Necessary.
This is a step-by-step Team Study Manual for Spirit Warriors in the Warrior Series by Laurel T. Massey, Ph.D. It prepares Christ-followers to fully function in His Great Commission to GO, PREACH, and BAPTIZE with Supernatural Signs following them in Kingdom Wars.
- Learn Vigorous forms of Intercession to get Answers for Immediate Warfare
- Participate in Practical Boot Camps each Session
- Discern by the Spirit to pinpoint Chaos
- Become Comfortable with Healing as a part of Exorcism
- Establish Leadership Principles and Team Dynamics
- Control the Mind Gates
- Qualify as a Spirit Warrior Chaplain
- Open the Satanic Portals in Seekers as a Team
- Launch a Power Intercessor and Prophetic Unit
- Practice your Jesus-given Authority with Confidence
- Never Give Up and Never Give In